Friday, March 13, 2015

On the Fence? How to make money from home with Avon?


How do I as a mom make 
money from home with Avon?

Most people don't believe when I say I'm a Work-At-Home Mom as an Avon Lady. As soon as they hear I work from home, they immediately ask what do I do? Once I say I am an Avon Lady I get the "Really? You actually make money doing that?" ,"I remember my grandma selling Avon.", "Why don't you go get a real job?". "That must not be much work."

Oh, how it makes me smile. Considering where I am at was a goal of mine for four years, I don't ever feel the need to defend my choice and love spilling positive goodness all over the person. As a mom, my main goal has always been to raise my children to be wonderful people. I initially began seeing Avon as my catalyst to do this. I felt like I wanted to be there with my kids and walk them through the journey of growing up. As they get older and I slowly get more free time, I am able to see Avon as more than just my way to stay home. Avon is my way to help others take control of their future.

When people sign up to sell they are always in need of something, whether it is money, friends, independence, or just getting out of the house. I love the fact that I am their catalyst to their end goal. Bills, Houses, Cars, and feeding mouths can be overwhelming. Through the power of selling a tube of lipstick I can help mentor them in their journey to achieve their goals.

So How Exactly Do I Do This? 

How Do I Make Money with Avon?

With Avon there are two ways to earn money.

1. Selling the product                
When you sell with Avon you don't have to carry any inventory. With Avon's 100% guarantee, you can guarantee your customers' satisfaction with any of the products they purchase. Your only out of pocket costs is the brochures. They are updated every two weeks and provide several sales and promotions to intrigue your customers. You earn 20%-50% of what your customers purchase based on your total sales. When you sign you also get an e-store to share on all the social media sites to gather business from friends and family near and far.

2. Sharing the opportunity
While sales is a great way to earn, what I have found to really be able to achieve job-replacing income, Leadership is the way to go. Leadership in Avon is the process of sharing the opportunity of signing up to sell with other people. You then earn several bonuses once that person turns in their orders, plus you will earn a reoccurring % of their sales and anyone else they may invite to their team. Each person is an independent sales rep, but not alone. Once you sign to your team, they will also receive support from me and I will help you both on your path of success. This method of earning can provide earnings anywhere from $100-$4,000 every two weeks.

Is it hard to sell?

  • NO! If you talk to anyone in your daily interactions, you can sell Avon.
  • Avon provides us with lots of great training to support our growth.
  • No Inventory, just brochures simplifies the process.
  • By simply showing and discussing the brochure 
  • with family and friends you will find how easy it is.
  • Your joining a very supportive team and we are here to help you

How do I start?

Starting with Avon is very EASY!
For only $15 to start you can begin TODAY!
Click HERE and fill in your information.
I will touch base with YOU as soon as your account opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment