Saturday, February 28, 2015

BUSY MOM? NEED MONEY?





This is the company
that puts mascara on lashes and food on tables,
that fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer
with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip,
but still opens its mouth and speaks out against
Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence.
This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors,
but also opens them. The company that supports approximately
6.4 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon.
The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty,
innovation, optimism and above all for women.

 

 Tired of living paycheck to paycheck? Want to actually be able to spend time with your kids? Want to do something that really matters to your future and theirs?  That was me since the day they were born. Now, I work with my Mother-In-Law focusing on what is most important, family. We are growing our own business and it is actually working (I used to laugh when people told me it was possible). Avon allowed me to work from home and be able to do all the things I wanted to coach soccer teams, cubscouts, piano, girl scouts, tae kwon do, gymnastics, etc. etc. I am here to mentor other people especially moms like me (I have great ideas for finding customers with kids) if you are looking to start with Avon but need a strong support system and someone who will mentor you then sign up with me today! Just 

CLICK HERE 

 

That will link you to us and wewill work together growing your own business.

 You won't be alone in this journey as we are here to help you achieve your dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment